Tilapia with cilantro cream sauce recipe
Tilapia With Cilantro Cream Sauce RecipeThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis Tilapia with Cilantro Cream Sauce recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make seafood dish that is sure to impress. The tender tilapia fillets are cooked to perfection and topped with a creamy and flavorful cilantro sauce. The combination of fresh cilantro, garlic, and lime juice adds a zesty and refreshing twist to the dish. Serve it with steamed rice or roasted vegetables for a complete and satisfying meal.
Keywords: tilapia, cilantro, cream sauce, seafood, easy recipe.
Tilapia with cilantro cream sauce recipe detailsIngredients
1. Tilapia fillets (1 1/2pounds)
2. finely minced garlic (1clove)
3. thinly sliced green onions (2)
4. heavy cream (1c)
5. lime juice (1tbsp)
6. chopped fresh cilantro (1/4c)
7. olive oil (1tbsp)
8. melted butter (1tbsp)
9. salt and freshly ground pepper (to taste)
Method of preparation
1. Take a small saucepan, heat oil in it over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic for about 1 to 2 minute. Add cream in it and then keep it to simmer. Simmer it for about 3 to 4 minutes to reduce it slightly.
2. Add cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper to taste. Keep it to simmer for about 1 minute longer. Keep it aside or place it in the refrigerator until it is to serve.
3. Heat the oven to 375 degrees. Take a baking pan, line it with foil. Spray it with non stick cooking spray. Take fillets, brush them lightly with butter and then place them on the baking pan. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the fillets.
4. Place the pan in the preheated oven and then bake the fish for about 20 to 25 minutes or until the Tilapia gets cooked. Take sauce, warm it and then drizzle a little over each fish.
Number of servings- 4
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Tilapia with cilantro cream sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.