The taco omelet recipe
The Taco Omelet
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Mixing flavors of egg, ground beef, salsa, and sour cream, sharp Cheddar cheese.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 3 ounces ground beef
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 3 slices sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 3 eggs
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Cook down ground beef; add half of salsa to ground beef; mix; set aside.
2. Scramble 3 eggs; place on griddle or pan; place cheese in the middle.
3. Place beef mixture on top of the cheese. Fold omelet; cook to your liking.
4. Place cut (in 4s or 8ts) tortilla wrap in a preheated oven to toast to your liking.
5. Plate omelet up, top w/remaining salsa, and top with sour cream; garnish with toast wedges. Enjoy!!!
Reference: The taco omelet recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.