Tea marinated chicken stir fry recipe
Tea-Marinated Chicken Stir Fry
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Add Asian flavor to your Asian cooking. Chicken gets a quick marinade in a tea-infused mixture, then cooks up fast in your wok or large frying pan. Serve over rice.
Ready in: 1 hour 30 mins
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 teaspoons black tea leaves
- Cooking oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed, then finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 20 mins | Extra time: 1 hour, marinating
1. Combine chicken, tea leaves, lemon juice, garlic, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Toss well to coat, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate.
2. Heat a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat, then add enough oil to coat the pan. Pour chicken mixture into the wok and cooking, stirring and tossing, for a minute or two; add oyster sauce and continue to stir fry until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
Reference: Tea marinated chicken stir fry recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.