Tangy vegetable salad recipe
Tangy Vegetable Salad recipe⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
- 1 cup chopped green peppers
- 8 green onions, with tops, chopped
- 1 can LeSeurEnglish peas, drained
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 large can Shoepegcorn, drained
- 1 small pimento, chopped
- 1 large can seasoned French cut green beans, drain
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Mix marinade ingredients and heat just to a boil. Cool before pouring over vegetables. Store in a glass container. Drain off marinade when serving.
Check out this recipe book if you would like to cook something tasty AND healthy!
Tags: recipe, Tangy vegetable salad recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Tangy vegetable salad recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)