Taco chicken fingers recipe
Taco Chicken Fingers
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Combine two children’s favorites, chicken fingers and tacos. Children will get a special treat that they will love.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package McCormick(R) Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup oil
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1-inch strips
- 1/4 cup salsa
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Place milk in small bowl. Set aside. In a shallow dish or plastic bag, blend taco seasoning, flour and cornmeal.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil to 350 degrees F. Dip chicken pieces in milk and coat with flour mixture.
3. Add chicken fingers, a few pieces at a time, to hot oil. Fry 4-5 minutes or until done. Drain on paper towel. Serve with salsa as a dipping sauce.
We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount may vary depending on cook time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Tags: recipe, Taco chicken fingers recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Taco chicken fingers recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com