Sweet curried chicken salad recipe
Sweet Curried Chicken SaladThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
The sweet apricot flavors this simple chicken salad. The fruit may be sweet, but it’s tough too–like a Green Bay Packers fan, it thrives only where subjected to cold winters.
Ready in: 10 mins
- 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons curry powder, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups cubed or shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins
1. Whisk together the yogurt, apricot preserves, curry powder, Dijon mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss with chicken and almonds.
Reference: Sweet curried chicken salad recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)