Stuffed hot dogs recipe
Stuffed Hot Dogs
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Strange but good.
Ready in: 45 mins
- 1 pkg hot dogs
- 2 cup instant mashed potatoes (prepared)
- 4 slices American cheese
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
2. Slice hot dogs almost all the way through. Slace in boiling water 5min. Remove from water pat dry.
3. Place on cookie sheet and fill with potatoes. Cut cheese in half and place one on each dog.
4. Place in 300 degrees F oven for 25 minutes.
5. Remove and top with condiments.
Reference: Stuffed hot dogs recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)