Stag bbq pork steaks recipe
Stag BBQ Pork SteaksThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Have you ever wanted to make a good BB-Q dinner for you and your friends? I am going to share with you how I make my BB-Q dinner, and all the steps you need to take to make it a good, and delicious meal. It might take a little bit of time to make, but it is worth it in the end. A wonderful recipe for BB-Q Pork steaks using Stag beer as the secret ingredient. I have friends that fight over these things!!!!!
Ready in: 1 hour 5 mins
- 9 pork steaks
- 12 pack Stag(R) Beer
- 4 18 ounce bottles Kraft(R) Hickory smoked BB-Q sauce
- 1 bottle Montreal(R) Steak Seasoning
- 1 bottle Cavenders(R) Greek seasoning
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green beans
- 1 stick butter
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 45 mins
1. Preheat oven on to 250 degrees F. Get out a rectangle oven safe pan big enough for all of your pork steaks. You just need one big enough to fill the pan ¾ of the way with your steaks. Pour 2 bottles of the hickory BB-Q sauce, just enough to cover the bottom of the pan about 3/4 inch thick, and about a third of a can of Stag, and stir it up and place in the oven.
2. Light your grill. Take out your pork steaks, and season both sides of the steaks fairly well with both of the seasonings, and place on a pan to put on the grill when it gets ready.
3. Put your pork steaks on the grill ,and go inside and open your cans of green beans, and place them in a sauce pan with a stick of butter, and turn the heat on to medium and stir occasionally. Open your can of pork and beans and place them in a sauce pan. Add about a 1/8 of a cup of brown sugar and half a bottle of BB-Q sauce and a splash of Stag. Turn these on to medium heat also and stir occasionally.
4. When your pork steaks are done, put BB-Q sauce on them, and get the pan from the oven, and place the pork steaks in the pan, and cover the steaks with the sauce in the pan. Now put a piece of foil over the pan, and place back into the oven. After about 30 minutes, your steaks and vegetables will be done. Take the pan with the steaks in it, out of the oven, and turn off the heat on the oven and stove.
5. You now have all of your food ready.
Share this content!
Reference: Stag bbq pork steaks recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.