Spring hill ranch old fashioned french dressing recipe
Spring Hill Ranch Old Fashioned French DressingThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the Spring Hill Ranch Old Fashioned French Dressing recipe, a timeless classic that will elevate any salad. This recipe hails from the scenic 48705 area, where fresh ingredients and traditional flavors come together to create a dressing that is both tangy and creamy. Made with a harmonious blend of herbs, spices, and pantry staples, this dressing is sure to become a staple in your kitchen.
Keywords: Spring Hill Ranch, old-fashioned, French dressing, recipe, 48705.
spring hill ranch old fashioned french dressing recipe details
We do like French dressing around here. Problem is, these modern bottles of orange stuff have lost the true essence of the dressing we had as kids. And if you compare the recipes from books written in the early 20th century to the ingredients in one of those plastic bottles, well, you’ll see why there is such a difference in flavor! Don’t expect this to turn out anywhere near as orange as the bottled stiff, either. But do expect a fresh burst of lovely flavor!
Ready in: 10 mins
IngredientsMakes: 2 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup good water
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons table salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared English mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups canola oil
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins
1. Whisk or blend the water, sugar, salt, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, vinegar, lemon juice, black pepper and mustard. While whisking vigorously (or with the blender running) to emulsify, slowly drizzle in the olive oil and canola oil. Store in a closed container in the refrigerator. Blend well again before mixing with the salad.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Spring hill ranch old fashioned french dressing recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.