Spicy shrimp fajitas recipe
Spicy Shrimp FajitasThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis spicy shrimp fajitas recipe is a delightful combination of succulent shrimp, vibrant bell peppers, and zesty spices. It's a quick and easy dish that packs a punch of flavor, perfect for a weeknight dinner or a casual gathering with friends. The tender shrimp are marinated in a fiery blend of spices, then saut�ed with colorful bell peppers until perfectly charred. Serve these sizzling fajitas with warm tortillas, guacamole, and sour cream for a delicious and satisfying meal.
Keywords: spicy, shrimp, fajitas, recipe, easy
spicy shrimp fajitas recipe details
Flavor-packed fajitas make for a hearty lunch, and a great way to add seafood to your diet.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled, deveined, and tails removed
- 8 (7-inch) tortillas, warmed
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Toss yogurt with 2 tablespoons cilantro in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Pour 2 tablespoons oil into a large skillet and set over medium-high heat. Cook onion in hot oil for about 8 minutes to brown, sprinkling with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Stir tomatoes into the skillet and cook for another 3 minutes. Pour into a mixing bowl.
4. Pour 2 more tablespoons oil into the skillet. Cook garlic and red pepper flakes in hot oil for about 30 seconds, then stir in shrimp. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook for about 4 minutes, until shrimp turn opaque.
5. Add 2 tablespoons cilantro to the skillet and toss to combine.
6. Serve with the shrimp mixture in the tortillas, topped with yogurt sauce and tomato mixture.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Spicy shrimp fajitas recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 30 times, 1 visit(s) today