Spicy chili thyme rub recipe
Spicy Chili Thyme RubThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A heat-filled seasoning blend for steak, chicken, pork or vegetables.
Ready in: 5 mins
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
Preparation methodPrep: 5 mins
1. Combine chili powder, thyme, cayenne, white pepper, celery seeds, garlic powder, and onion powder in a small bowl. Use to season meats and vegetables before grilling.Note
Recipe makes just over 1/4 cup of spice rub, enough for about 6 steaks.
Reference: Spicy chili thyme rub recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)