Recipe for spaghetti sauceThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown. INGREDIENTS:
1 no. onion, finely chopped
3 tbsp oil
100g tomato paste
2-3 tbsp tomato sauce
2 bay leaves
5 tsp sugar, or to taste
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tbsp dried parsley
Salt, pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Brown chopped onion.
- Add tomato paste, tomato sauce, water, oregano and parsley, simmer for a while.
- Season paste with sugar, salt and pepper.
- Use immediately, or let cool and freeze. Thaw well before use.
- Use this sauce for spaghetti or as pizza topping.
Reference: Spaghetti sauce
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)