Slow cooker beefy jalapeno beer chili recipe
Slow Cooker Beefy Jalapeno Beer ChiliThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis slow cooker beefy jalapeno beer chili recipe is a hearty and flavorful dish that will warm you up on a chilly day. Made with tender beef, spicy jalapenos, and a splash of beer, this chili is packed with bold flavors. The slow cooking process allows the flavors to meld together perfectly, resulting in a rich and satisfying meal. Whether you're hosting a game day gathering or simply craving a comforting dinner, this recipe is sure to be a hit.
Keywords: slow cooker, beef, jalapeno, beer, chili.
slow cooker beefy jalapeno beer chili recipe details
The more ingredients the better? Can’t hurt, right? If you can assemble it, you’ll have a mix of flavors like you’ve never had before. Inspired by Danny Jaye’s “Best Damn Chili.”
Ready in: 9 hours 20 mins
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 red jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 anaheim pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Garlic powder (to taste)
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 (12 ounce) can Coors Light beer
- 1 (16 ounce) can fire roasted chopped tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato paste
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon chipotle sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (16 ounce) can kidney beans (undrained)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 9 hours
1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook all peppers, and onion, and garlic until softened. Drain, then add ground beef and cook until browned. adding the Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
2. Transfer mixture to 6-quart slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients except the sour cream, cilantro, and 1/2 teaspoon of the cumin. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours, stirring occasionally. Add kidney beans and cook for 30 more minutes.
3. While the chili is cooking, blend together the sour cream, cilantro, and reserved cumin in a food processor. Use to garnish each bowl of chili.Alternate Method
Cook chili on HIGH for 4 hours.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Slow cooker beefy jalapeno beer chili recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.