Simple giardiniera sirloin roast recipe
Simple Giardiniera Sirloin Roast
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Sirloin Roast slow cooked to perfection with a flavorful blend of giardiniera peppers! Fans of giardiniera and Italian beef lovers – you will especially enjoy this fantastic new twist on a roast as if falls apart in your mouth! Delicious! You can adjust the heat by using hotter giardiniera peppers.
Ready in: 8 hours 5 mins
- 1 3-5 pounds Beef Sirloin Tip Roast
- 1 (16 ounce) jar giardiniera peppers
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 8 hours
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees F. Place roast in casserole dish w/ cover. Pour contents of both jars of peppers on the roast.
2. Cook covered overnight (6-8 hours).
3. After taking roast out of the oven, pull it apart into pieces and serve the “shredded” meat along with the peppers, or make it into sandwiches.
Reference: Simple giardiniera sirloin roast recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 37 times, 1 visits today)