Schoolhouse creekasparagus hors d’oeuvres
Schoolhouse Creek>Asparagus Hors D’oeuvres recipe
- 2 large loaves sandwich bread
- One 4-ounce package blue cheese
- Two 8-ounce packages cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 packages fresh or frozen asparagus spears
- 3/4 to 1 pound butter or margarine, melted
Trim crust from bread and flatten with a rolling pin. Beat cheeses and eggs together. Spread each piece with cheese mixture. Roll asparagus spears in bread. Dip in melted butter or margarine. Freeze with paper between layers.
To serve, remove from freezer, slice in thirds, and bake for 15 minutes at 375 to 400 degrees on a cookie sheet.
Tags: recipe, Schoolhouse creekasparagus hors d’oeuvres, cooking, diy