Santa fe style savory sausage stuffed mushrooms with jalapeno and jack recipe
Santa Fe Style Savory Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms with Jalapeno and Jack
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
These savory appetizers are mushroom caps stuffed with sausage, jalapenos and monterey jack cheese.
Ready in: 35 mins
Makes: 60 stuffed mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 pounds large mushrooms, stemmed and wiped off
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1/4 cup white onion, chopped
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup diced jalapenos, drained
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over over medium-high heat.
3. Add sausage and onion. Stir to break up meat and cook until sausage is done, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat. Mix in cheese and diced jalapeno.
4. Fill each mushroom cap with a large teaspoon of sausage mixture. Place a jalapeno slice on top of each cap.
5. Place mushrooms on sheet. Bake for 7-8 minutes.
Tags: recipe, Santa fe style savory sausage stuffed mushrooms with jalapeno and jack recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Santa fe style savory sausage stuffed mushrooms with jalapeno and jack recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com