Santa fe style savory sausage stuffed mushrooms with jalapeno and jack recipe
Santa Fe Style Savory Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms with Jalapeno and JackThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
These savory appetizers are mushroom caps stuffed with sausage, jalapenos and monterey jack cheese.
Ready in: 35 mins
IngredientsMakes: 60 stuffed mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 pounds large mushrooms, stemmed and wiped off
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1/4 cup white onion, chopped
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup diced jalapenos, drained
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over over medium-high heat.
3. Add sausage and onion. Stir to break up meat and cook until sausage is done, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat. Mix in cheese and diced jalapeno.
4. Fill each mushroom cap with a large teaspoon of sausage mixture. Place a jalapeno slice on top of each cap.
5. Place mushrooms on sheet. Bake for 7-8 minutes.
Reference: Santa fe style savory sausage stuffed mushrooms with jalapeno and jack recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)