Roasted potatoes with herb seasoning recipe
Roasted Potatoes with Herb Seasoning
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This is an easy to make side dish that goes with just about anything. Leftovers make a great snack.
Ready in: 1 hour 25 mins
- 3 pounds russet potatoes
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 1 hour 15 mins | Extra time: 5 mins
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Boil the potatoes in a large pot of salted water until they are almost tender, about 30 minutes. Drain and cut into 1-inch cubes.
3. Mix the olive oil, rosemary, sage, and thyme together in a large bowl. Add the potatoes in the bowl and toss well. Arrange them in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
4. Bake for 45 minutes or until they are golden brown.
Reference: Roasted potatoes with herb seasoning recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.