Roast monkfish with parma ham pesto noodles and a sauce vi recipe
Roast Monkfish With Parma Ham, Pesto Noodles And A Sauce Vi Recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
1. Monkfish tail (200gms)
2. pig caul fat (200gms)
3. spinach leaves (8large)
Pesto Noodles Ingredients
1. Garlic (10gms)
2. olive oil (250ml)
3. Parmesan cheese (25gms)
4. basil (25gms)
5. pine kennels (25gms about 1oz)
6. fresh noodles (500gms)
Sauce Vierge Ingredients
1. Diced tomato (100gms)
2. finely diced shallots (50gms)
3. white wine (250ml)
4. chopped basil, dill, tarragon, chervil and chives (50gms)
5. lemon (1)
6. olive oil
Method of preparation
For Monkfish Ingredients
1. Take spinach, blanch it and refresh it and then wrap the fish in the spinach, then the Parma ham and then in caul fat.
2. First cook it in hot pan and then roast it in hot oven for about 10 to 12 minutes.
For Noodles Ingredients
1. Take a pan, make the puree of Parmesan cheese, basil, garlic, pine kennels and olive oil until it gets smooth.
2. Take noodles and cook them in boiling salted water and then mix with the pesto sauce.
For Sauce Vierge Ingredients
1. Take shallots, sweat off and then deglaze with white wine. Cook it until it gets reduce to three quarters then add herbs, tomato concasse, oil, lemon juice.
2. Then slice the monk fish and lay it on the pesto noodles. Dress it with sauce around or on the top of the monk fish.
Reference: Roast monkfish with parma ham pesto noodles and a sauce vi recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.