Really easy southern biscuits recipe
Really Easy Southern Biscuits
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Three ingredients 🙂
Ready in: 30 mins
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1/2 stick cold butter
- 1 1/2 cups milk
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Put self-rising flour in a mixing bowl.
3. Cut the butter into slices.
4. Cut the butter slices into the flour with a pastry cutter until it is coarse and crumbly-like.
5. Add the milk and stir until mixture pulls away from the bowl.
6. Add drops of the mixture to a baking sheet or muffin pan.
7. Bake until the top of the biscuit turns brown, about 15 minutes (don’t over cook).
Reference: Really easy southern biscuits recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.