Raisin garlic spread
Raisin Garlic Spread recipe
Amounts determined completely by taste!
- Raisins (3 to 4 handfuls)
- Fresh garlic (6 to 8 cloves) (can be roasted)
- Pine nuts (1 handful) (can substitute almonds, but saute in olive oil first)
- Fresh parsley (a big handful)
- Salt and pepper
- Dash of dried red and green pepper flakes
Grind in food processor briefly until mix is chunky.
Raisin Garlic Cheese Spread: Process above mix or portion of mix with cream cheese – approximately equal amounts. If using all of above, use 8 ounces of cheese.
Tags: recipe, Raisin garlic spread, cooking, diy