Quick basic chili mac recipe
Quick Basic Chili-MacThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A good college kid meal, short prep time and short cook time. Costs under $5 for entire meal.
Ready in: 15 mins
- 1 box Macaroni and Cheese mix, such as Kraft(R)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can Hormel(R) Chili with or without beans
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preparation methodPrep: 5 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Prepare macaroni and cheese mix with the butter and milk according to box directions.
2. Add entire can of chili and stir in to combine. Stir in Cheddar cheese. Heat over medium heat until chili is warm and cheese is melted.
Reference: Quick basic chili mac recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)