Prickly pear dressing
Prickly Pear Dressing recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This recipe is from Karens Wine Country Cafe.
- 64 ounces processed prickly pear
- 8 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 6 ounces sherry wine vinegar
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in stainless steel bowl. Whisk and season to taste. Dressing should then chill overnight.
Reference: Prickly pear dressing
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)