Potato chip breaded tilapia recipe
Potato Chip Breaded Tilapia
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Get crunchy, salty fish fillets the whole family will devour. (The fun part is crushing the bag of potato chips–save for an exceedingly stressful day when you need to let off some steam).
Ready in: 22 mins
- 1 cup crushed thick-cut potato chips
- 1/14 cup plus 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 1 large egg, beaten
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 12 mins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine potato chips and bread crumbs in a shallow pan. Dip tilapia in egg, then in bread crumb mixture. Set on baking sheet.
3. Bake for 12 minutes, or until tilapia is firm and cooked through.
Reference: Potato chip breaded tilapia recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.