Pizza on the bbq recipe
Pizza on the BBQ
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Homemade pizza done on your outdoor grill. Buy the pizza dough at the grocery store or get it from your favorite pizza joint – they will usually sell it to you.
Ready in: 25 mins
- Pizza dough, enough for 1 pie
- 4 ounces Prosciutto ham, sliced
- 16 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 4 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- Garlic olive oil
- Fresh chopped basil
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Pre-heat grill to 350 degrees F. With a four burner gas grill this can be accomplished by placing the two outside burners on high and shutting the two inside burners off. Coat grates with oil to prevent sticking.
2. Bring dough to room temperature and then roll out with floured rolling pin to about 15 inches.
3. Place dough in the middle of the grill and coat top with garlic oil. Cook until bottom is browned and flip. Coat top with garlic oil and cook until almost done(about 3 minutes).
4. Remove from grill and assemble pizza with prosciutto, tomatoes, mozzarella and fresh basil.
5. Return to grill and remove once mozzarella has melted, about five minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before cutting.
Reference: Pizza on the bbq recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.