- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 envelope ranch cracked pepper salad dressing
- 1/2 cup stuffed olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup red peppers, chopped fine
- 4 burrito-size tortillas (refrigerator section)
- Parsley for garnish
Makes four dozen pinwheels. Serve four or five for an appetizer.
Mix cream cheese, salad dressing, olives, celery, green onions, and red peppers until smooth. Divide into 4 equal portions. Spread 1 portion on each tortilla. Roll tightly and wrap individually in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2 hours. Slice into 1/2-inch thick pinwheels. Garnish with parsley in center of each.
Tags: recipe, Pinwheels recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Pinwheels recipeRecipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com