Pecan orange bread
Pecan Orange Bread recipe
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 Tablespoon grated orange rind
- Two 11-ounce cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- One 3-ounce package cream cheese (cut into 20 squares)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup 10x (confectioners’) sugar
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
Combine sugar, pecans, and orange rind in a small bowl. Separate each biscuit, place a cream cheese square into 1/2 of biscuit, and pinch sides together.
Dip biscuit in butter and then in sugar mixture. Stand biscuits on edge in greased bundt pan; space evenly. Drizzle remaining butter and sugar mixture over biscuits. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Combine 10x sugar and orange juice and drizzle over warm bread.
Tags: recipe, Pecan orange bread, cooking, diy