Pasta con salsa di pomodoro e funghi recipe
Pasta Con Salsa Di Pomodoro E Funghi RecipeThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis recipe for Pasta con salsa di pomodoro e funghi is a delicious Italian dish that combines the flavors of tomato sauce and mushrooms. It is a simple yet satisfying recipe that can be made in no time. The combination of the rich tomato sauce and earthy mushrooms creates a flavorful and hearty pasta dish. Whether you're looking for a quick weeknight dinner or a comforting meal, this recipe is sure to please.
Keywords: pasta, tomato sauce, mushrooms, Italian dish, flavorful.
Pasta con salsa di pomodoro e funghi recipe detailsIngredients
1. Pasta (1lb)
2. finely chopped onions (1)
3. olive oil (3tbsp)
4. dried porcini mushrooms (3/4c)
5. canned plum tomatoes (1lb)
6. fresh finely chopped Italian parsley (3tbsp)
7. salt (to taste)
Method of preparation
1. Take mushrooms, soak in water. Take a sauce pan, place it over heat. Put oil in it and then saute onions in it.
2. Meanwhile pass the tomatoes through a vegetable ricer (food mill). Strain the mushrooms and then cut them into pieces and then add them to the onions in the sauce pan and then mix them well. Then add tomato sauce, mix it again and then add according to taste. Cook it over simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Take a pot of water. Place it over heat and boil water with1 tablespoon of salt and then add pasta and cook it until gets soft. When the sauce is cooked then takes it off from the heat and then adds parsley.
4. Drain the pasta, add it to the sauce and mix it well. Place it on serving dish and serve it hot with grated parmesan.
Numbers of servings -4
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Pasta con salsa di pomodoro e funghi recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.