Parmesan stuffed dates wrapped in bacon recipe
Parmesan-Stuffed Dates Wrapped in BaconThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Here’s a flavor-packed combination of sweet and smoky. You won’t be able to get enough of these crispy bacon dates.
Ready in: 45 mins
- 18 (1 by 1/4 inch) sticks Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese (from 1/2 pound block)
- 18 pitted dates (Medjool dates are preferred)
- 6 smoked bacon slices, cut crosswise into thirds
Preparation methodPrep: 30 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
2. Stuff 1 piece of cheese into each date, then wrap with a piece of bacon, securing with a toothpick.
3. Bake 5-7 minutes, then turn dates over and finish baking until bacon is crisp yet still tender.
4. Drain on paper towel and serve immediately.
Reference: Parmesan stuffed dates wrapped in bacon recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)