Omega salsa recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Great tomato and onion salsa with a lot of flavor!
Ready in: 2 hours 10 mins
- 5 tomatoes (3 Red, 2 Roma), chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 4 peppers (your choice of type), minced
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 3 dashes vinegar
- 1/8 cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (fresh preferred)
- Crushed Black Pepper
Prep: 10 mins
| Extra time: 2 hours, chilling
1. Place the 3 red tomatoes in blender. Add 1/2 of the chopped onion and pulse to combine.
2. Squeeze cherry tomato seeds and juice into blender, add 3 skins.
3. Add chopped peppers, garlic, lime juice, vinegar, hot sauce, cilantro, parsley, salt and pepper. Pulse to combine.
4. Add mixture to remaining chopped tomatoes and onions in a mixing bowl; stir to combine.
5. Chill for 2 hours before serving.
Reference: Omega salsa recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)