New york cheesecake in a toaster oven recipe
New York Cheesecake in a Toaster Oven
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Wonderful, creamy, sugary cheesecake. Don’t deny yourself this dessert just because you don’t have an oven, or because you don’t live in New York City.
Ready in: 7 hours 10 mins
- 10 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cups white sugar
- 3/8 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons flour
Prep: 30 mins | Cook: 40 mins | Extra time: 6 hours, cooling
1. Preheat toaster oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In the bottom of the springform pan, combine the graham cracker crumbs and the butter. Press into a crust on the bottom and sides of the pan.
3. With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl for 20 seconds. Then add milk and eggs, and beat to combine. Add sour cream, vanilla, and flour; beat just until combined. Spoon into crust.
4. Bake for 35 minutes. Then turn the oven off, but do not remove cake from the oven. Let it sit there for 6 hours to cool, then place in refrigerator. This will ensure an smooth cheesecake.
Reference: New york cheesecake in a toaster oven recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.