New york cheesecake in a toaster oven recipe
New York Cheesecake in a Toaster Oven
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Wonderful, creamy, sugary cheesecake. Don’t deny yourself this dessert just because you don’t have an oven, or because you don’t live in New York City.
Ready in: 7 hours 10 mins
- 10 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cups white sugar
- 3/8 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons flour
Prep: 30 mins | Cook: 40 mins | Extra time: 6 hours, cooling
1. Preheat toaster oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In the bottom of the springform pan, combine the graham cracker crumbs and the butter. Press into a crust on the bottom and sides of the pan.
3. With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl for 20 seconds. Then add milk and eggs, and beat to combine. Add sour cream, vanilla, and flour; beat just until combined. Spoon into crust.
4. Bake for 35 minutes. Then turn the oven off, but do not remove cake from the oven. Let it sit there for 6 hours to cool, then place in refrigerator. This will ensure an smooth cheesecake.
Reference: New york cheesecake in a toaster oven recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.