Nelson’s salsa recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
I like to use standard U.S measures. This is my first recipe to submit. let me know what you think.
Ready in: 1 hour 20 mins
- 6-8 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 small white onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 4-6 serrano chiles, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon lime zest (reserve juice from that lime)
- 2 tablespoons diced cilantro
- coarse salt and freshly pepper taste
- the juice from that lime
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
Prep: 1 hour 20 mins
1. In a medium mixing bowl, toss in all ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover with plastic for an hour in the fridge or for more intense flavor,let it stay over night 🙂
Reference: Nelson’s salsa recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.