Monicas pasta salad
Monicas Pasta Salad recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
I couldnt believe it when my daughter gave me this recipe. She had never been able to cook. She is an environmental engineer and we always teased her, saying she was a genius with hazardous waste and waste water, but a real basket case in the kitchen. I have since eaten my words and her cooking! This is the best pasta salad Ive ever tasted and super easy to make.…Sue Blansett
- 1 large package sea shells macaroni
- 1 can small or medium black olives, drained
- 1 can small or medium jar green olives, drained
- 1 package sliced pepperoni
- 1 small red onion, sliced and halved
- 8 ounces (or so to taste) cubed Mozzarella cheese
- Fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- Oregano, basil, garlic, parsley, rosemary, salt, and pepper to taste.
Cook pasta; drain and cool. Add all ingredients except Parmesan cheese together. Toss in oil and vinegar. Add herbs and salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle Parmesan on top.
Reference: Monicas pasta salad
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.