Lemon dill haddock recipe
Lemon Dill Haddock
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Haddock fillets brushed with a lemon dill paste and baked.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 2 large haddock fillets
- 2 tablespoons dill paste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Mix dill paste and lemon juice.
3. Rinse haddock and place in shallow baking dish. Brush fish with paste mixture and scatter green onion over top. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes.
Reference: Lemon dill haddock recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.