Labor saver mixed grill recipe
Labor Saver Mixed Grill
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This incredible combination of grilled chicken, pork, salmon and sausage is a great way to satisfy everyone with their special favorite.
Ready in: 55 mins
- 1 package McCormick(R) Grill Mates(R) Zesty Herb Marinade
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 pork loin chops
- 1 (3/4 pound) salmon steak
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage links
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins | Extra time: 30 mins, marinating
1. Combine Marinade mix, water, vinegar and oil in a small bowl. Place chicken, pork, salmon and sausage links in a single layer in a large, self-closing plastic bag. Pour marinade over meat and close bag. Turn bag gently to coat all sides of meat. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
2. Remove meat from marinade. Place meat on preheated grill. Discard any leftover marinade. Grill chicken and pork 5-7 minutes per side or until done. Grill salmon and sausages 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and sausages are well done.
Reference: Labor saver mixed grill recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.