Julia’s yummy fudgies recipe
Julia’s Yummy Fudgies recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- 1 can Eagle Brandcondensed milk
- Chopped nuts as desired (or cherries, any added item you desire)
- 1-1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 package (small) chocolate chip morsels (semi-sweet)
- 1 package (small) butterscotch morsels
Mix all ingredients and pour into slightly greased 9 x 9-inch square pan and bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees until middle is still slightly “jelloed”. Cool 45 minutes and cut.
If using as the main dessert, cut squares larger and top with ice cream, whipped cream, or yogurt!
Reference: Julia’s yummy fudgies recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)