Jezebel sauce recipe
Jezebel Sauce recipeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- One 12-ounce jar apple jelly
- One 12-ounce jar apricot preserves
- 1 small can dry mustard (1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons), e.g., Coleman brand
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon cracked red pepper
- One 5-ounce jar horseradish, hot
- 3 Tablespoons honey
Mix all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Store in refrigerator in a glass jar. Keeps infinitely. Use as sauce for baked ham, as a glaze for chicken or pork chops, over cream cheese with crackers, or as a dip for boiled shrimp.
Reference: Jezebel sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)