Jezebel sauce recipe
Jezebel Sauce recipe⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
- One 12-ounce jar apple jelly
- One 12-ounce jar apricot preserves
- 1 small can dry mustard (1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons), e.g., Coleman brand
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon cracked red pepper
- One 5-ounce jar horseradish, hot
- 3 Tablespoons honey
Mix all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Store in refrigerator in a glass jar. Keeps infinitely. Use as sauce for baked ham, as a glaze for chicken or pork chops, over cream cheese with crackers, or as a dip for boiled shrimp.
Tags: recipe, Jezebel sauce recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Jezebel sauce recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com