Insalata di patate e fagiolini recipe
Insalata Di Patate E Fagiolini Recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
1. Potatoes (2-3/4pound or 4 medium)
2. black olives (1/2c)
3. green beans (1lbs)
4. extra virgin olive oil (5tbsp)
5. Swiss cheese (9oz)
6. salt ( to taste)
Method of preparation
1. Take potatoes. Wash them and boil them in salted water in a pot. Meanwhile take another pot. Boil the green beans in it until gets cooked.
2. Take Swiss cheese and cut them into cubes with a knife and also slice the olives. When the potatoes are ready or get boiled then drain them and keep them to cool enough to handle and then peel them. When the potatoes are peeled then cut them into small cubes.
3. Take a bowl, put olives and cheese in it and then place the potatoes in the bowl with the olives and the cheese. When the beans get cooked then drain them and cut into pieces of about 1 inch long and then add them into the rest.
4. Add oil and salt according to taste. Now salad gets ready, you can eat it immediately or place it in cool place and eat it later.
Reference: Insalata di patate e fagiolini recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.