Insalata con le arance aalad with orange recipe
Insalata Con Le Arance (Aalad With Orange) Recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
1. Oranges (2)
2. thinly sliced green olives (3)
3. extra virgin olive oil (3tbsp)
4. mustard (1tsp)
5. roughly chopped walnuts (1/4c)
6. thinly sliced white celery (1/2c)
7. Belgian Endive salad (2heads or 10oz)
8. sliced fennel (1c)
9. salt and pepper (to taste)
10. lemon juice (2tbsp)
Method of preparation
1. Clean the fennel and salad and then slice them thinly.Take a salad bowl, put the sliced fennel and sliced salad in it then mix celery in it. Add lemon juice of about 1 spoon in it and mix it well so that the salad does not turn brown.
2. Now take 2 oranges, peel them and remove all the white inner part of the peel. Then make horizontal slices of the oranges and then cut these slices into spikes. Add walnuts and oranges and olives and then oranges to the salad.
3. Take a cup, mix olive oil, a tablespoon of lemon juice, mustard and a pinch of salt and pepper in it. Mix them well. When they are well mixed then pour it over the salad and mix it well.
4. Taste the salt and pepper, if it is less to your taste then add a little more and then serve it.
Reference: Insalata con le arance aalad with orange recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.