Indoor grilled chicken with maple mustard marinade recipe
Indoor Grilled Chicken with Maple Mustard MarinadeThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIndoor Grilled Chicken with Maple Mustard Marinade is a mouthwatering recipe that combines the smoky flavors of grilling with the sweet and tangy taste of maple mustard marinade. This recipe is perfect for those who want to enjoy the deliciousness of grilled chicken all year round, regardless of the weather. The marinade adds a delightful depth of flavor to the chicken, making it tender, juicy, and incredibly flavorful. With simple ingredients and easy preparation, this recipe is a must-try for any chicken lover.
Keywords: indoor grilled chicken, maple mustard marinade, smoky flavors, sweet and tangy, year-round favorite.
Indoor grilled chicken with maple mustard marinade recipe details
Chicken bathed in sweet maple syrup and tangy mustard will emerge from the contact grill with full flavor.
Ready in: 45 mins
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 5 mins | Extra time: 30 mins, marinating
1. Combine vinegar, maple syrup, and mustard in a large plastic resealable bag. Add chicken, seal bag, and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to marinate, then drain.
2. Preheat indoor dual contact grill to medium.
3. Grill chicken breasts for 4 to 6 minutes, depending on thickness, or until no longer pink inside.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Indoor grilled chicken with maple mustard marinade recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 36 times, 1 visit(s) today