Impossible four cheese pie recipe
Impossible Four Cheese Pie RecipeThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown. Ingredients
1. Bisquick baking mix (1c)
2. small curd cottage cheese (1c)
3. shredded Colby cheese (3/4c)
4. shredded Muenster cheese (1c)
5. grated parmesan cheese (2tbsp)
6. eggs (4)
7. minced garlic (2cloves)
8. chopped onion (1/2c)
9. milk (1 1/2c)
10. chopped green bell pepper (1)
11. olive oil (1tbsp)
12. shredded Colby cheese (1/2c)
Method of preparation
1. First heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Take a pie plate of 10 inches and grease it.
2. Take a small saucepan, place it over medium heat and heat olive oil in it. Add garlic, onion and green pepper in it. Cook them for about 5 minutes until it gets soft and then keep it aside.
3. Take a small bowl, mix cottage cheese, ½ cup of Colby cheese and muenster cheese in it. Mix it well and then add the green pepper mixture in it and again mix it. Then spread this mixture into the greased pie plate.
4. Take a bowl of medium size, beat eggs, milk and baking mix in it until the mixture gets smooth. Then pour this mixture over the cheese mixture.
5. Place the pie plate in oven and bake it for about 30 minutes at 400 degrees. Take out the pie from oven and then dust the parmesan cheese and 3/4 cup of Colby cheese on top of pie.
6. Again place it in oven and bake it for about 13 to 15 minutes until the tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Take it out from oven and keep it to cool for about 5 minutes and the cut it into slices.
Number of servings 6 to 8
Share this content!
Reference: Impossible four cheese pie recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.