Honey i m home pork chops recipe
Honey I’m Home Pork Chops
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Pork chops with a sweet/savory mix in every single bite. The savory comes from Worcestershire sauce, the sweet from a stiff dose of honey.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 4 (8 ounce) bone-in pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Rub pork chops with salt and pepper. Pour oil into a large skillet and set over medium-high heat. Cook pork chops in hot oil until outsides are browned, then transfer to a plate and cover with foil.
2. Add onion and garlic to the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes to soften, then stir in remaining ingredients. When mixture comes to a boil, set pork chops back in the skillet.
3. Turn heat down to low and place a lid on the skillet. Cook for another 20 minutes, until pork chops are cooked through and softened.
Tags: recipe, Honey i m home pork chops recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Honey i m home pork chops recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com