Holiday baked apples recipe
Holiday Baked Apples
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Baked red apples with a strong, sweet flavor and a buttery cinnamon filling with a hint of coconut. Goes well with vanilla ice cream or alone.
Ready in: 40 mins
- 1 large Red Delicious apple
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded coconut
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Scoop out the core of the apple, making sure that there are no seeds left. Since you are creating a well to stuff with the other ingredients, be careful that you leave the bottom intact.
3. In a bowl, mix the butter with the sugar, cinnamon, and coconut.
4. Fill the center of the apple with your ingredients. Put them on a baking dish.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until tender.
6. Remove the baked apple from the dish and put them in bowls.
7. Drizzle any juices from the baking dish over the apples and top them with an extra sprinkling of cinnamon and sugar (optional).
Reference: Holiday baked apples recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.