Hawaiian marinade ham steak recipe
Hawaiian Marinade Ham Steak
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Ham steak marinated in a fruity Hawaiian marinade and grilled.
Ready in: 55 mins
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup mango juice
- 1/2 cup mixed chopped green and red bell peppers
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 to 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 ham steak
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins | Extra time: 30 mins, marinating
1. Combine all ingredients but steak in shallow baking dish large enough to fit the steak.
2. Add steak to dish and coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat grill to Medium and lightly oil grate.
4. Grill marinated steak for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until pork is cooked through.
Tags: recipe, Hawaiian marinade ham steak recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Hawaiian marinade ham steak recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com