Grilled whole fish with lemon onion and tomato recipe
Grilled Whole Fish with Lemon, Onion, and TomatoThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking for a delicious and healthy seafood dish? Look no further than this mouthwatering recipe for Grilled Whole Fish with Lemon, Onion, and Tomato. This flavorful dish is perfect for summer grilling, and it showcases the natural flavors of the fish while adding a tangy and refreshing twist with lemon, onion, and tomato. Whether you're hosting a backyard barbecue or simply craving a light and nutritious meal, this recipe is sure to impress. Get ready to savor the combination of perfectly grilled fish with zesty citrus and the sweetness of roasted tomatoes and onions.
Keywords: Grilled, Whole fish, Lemon, Onion, Tomato
Grilled whole fish with lemon onion and tomato recipe details
A whole fish is grilled with lemon and onions, inside and out, and tomato slices on top. Caution small children about the bones!
Ready in: 50 mins
- 1 whole fish, such as bass, rockfish, bream mullet, flounder
- 2 tablespoons butter, or as needed
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, thickly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 40 mins
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for Medium-High heat.
2. Clean and pat dry fish, season with salt and pepper, and rub both sides of fish with butter. Fill cavity with lemon and onion slices, and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place fish on grill, top with more lemon and onion slices, tomato slices, and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Grill for 20 minutes, turn, and grill until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Grilled whole fish with lemon onion and tomato recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 34 times, 1 visit(s) today