Grilled tilapia with lemon basil vinaigrette recipe
Grilled Tilapia with Lemon Basil Vinaigrette⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
An easy homemade salad dressing spices up fresh fish. You can drizzle it on some salad too, and poof! A nice summer meal.
Ready in: 18 mins
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 8 mins
1. Make a quick vinaigrette by beating the lemon juice together with 2 tablespoons basil, olive oil, garlic, capers, and lemon zest. Take 2 tablespoons and keep in a separate bowl for after the fish is cooked.
2. Preheat grill to medium heat and lightly oil grate.
3. Sprinkle tilapia with salt and pepper, then brush with vinaigrette. Grill for about 8 minutes, flipping once. Drizzle cooked fish with reserved vinaigrette, then serve.
Tags: recipe, Grilled tilapia with lemon basil vinaigrette recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Grilled tilapia with lemon basil vinaigrette recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com