Grill or camp stove no bake cookies i recipe
Grill or Camp Stove No Bake Cookies I⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Have a treat on your camping trip — these no bake cookies can be cooked on the grill or camp stove.
Ready in: 47 mins
Makes: 36 bars
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 2 mins | Extra time: 35 mins, setting
1. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, stir together the sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa powder. Place saucepan on grill grate. Allow the butter to melt and bring the mixture to a boil, then let it boil for 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Take the saucepan off the grill and add remaining ingredients. Stir well.
3. Press into well-greased or wax-paper-lined 13×9-inch pan. Let cool for about 35 minutes, then cut into bars and serve.
Tags: recipe, Grill or camp stove no bake cookies i recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Grill or camp stove no bake cookies i recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com