Green fire burgers recipe
Green-Fire BurgersThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Flamin’ hot burgers to satisfy (or trick the unsuspecting) friends and family.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (from sirloin)
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 2 jalapeno peppers (seeded and finely diced)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 kaiser rolls (buttered and grilled)
- 1 large tomato
- 6 leaves romaine lettuce
- Various condiments as needed
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat grill to Medium.
2. Mix beef, breadcrumbs, egg, cinnamon, wasabi, jalapeno, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
3. Press into 6 equal-sized patties and grill to desired temperature, at least 165 degrees F internally.
4. Add necessities and go wild!
Reference: Green fire burgers recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)