Greek lamb steaks and veggies skillet recipe
Greek Lamb Steaks and Veggies Skillet
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Dig into a piping hot plate of lamb with perfectly cooked potatoes, onion, bell peppers and zucchini. A quick and easy lamb dinner.
Ready in: 29 mins
- 4 lamb leg steaks
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 1/2 ounces red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 1/2 ounces feta cheese
- 1 ounce fresh mint leaves, shredded
Prep: 4 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. Pour 2 tablespoons oil into a skillet and set over medium heat. Cook lamb in hot oil for about 5 minutes, flipping midway through cooking time, until lamb is browned on both sides. Remove to a plate and cover with foil.
2. Pour another tablespoon of oil into the skillet. Cook potatoes in hot oil for about 5 minutes, then add the rest of the oil, zucchini, onion, peppers, and garlic. Cook for another 5 minutes to soften all vegetables.
3. Place lamb over the vegetables and drizzle with oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with feta. Put a lid on the skillet and turn heat down to low.
4. Cook for 6 minutes, until lamb is cooked through. Season to taste with pepper and the mint. Serve.
Reference: Greek lamb steaks and veggies skillet recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.