Frantzman’s eggplant parmesan recipe
Frantzman’s Eggplant ParmesanThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introFrantzman's eggplant parmesan recipe is a delightful and flavorful dish that combines the richness of eggplant with the cheesy goodness of parmesan. This recipe takes the traditional Italian favorite to a whole new level by adding a unique twist of spices and herbs. The result is a mouthwatering, oven-baked dish that is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Whether you're a fan of eggplant or looking for a vegetarian alternative to classic parmesan dishes, this recipe is sure to impress.
Keywords: eggplant parmesan, Italian cuisine, vegetarian, oven-baked, flavorful.
Frantzman's eggplant parmesan recipe details
A classic invention of myself.
Ready in: 1 hour
- One eggplant(large) or two small.
- 4 eggs(dip in prior to breading)
- 2 cups Bread crumbs(crushed for frying)
- 3 cups vegetable Oil(to cook in)
- Tomato sauce(buy any premade tomato sauce, at least 32 oz.)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Mozzarella cheese: at least 12 oz.
Preparation methodPrep: 30 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. The oven should be preheated to 300 degrees F. Slice the Eggplant(s): So that you end up with circles of eggplant e.g cross-sections.
2. Place the sliced eggplant in water and leave for 1/2 an hour.
3. Take four Eggs and mix them into a shallow plate. Place the bread crumbs(crushed) in another shallow plate.
4. Place oil in a pan on high heat and heat the oil for 5 minutes.
5. Take slices of eggplant one at a time, place in the egg dish and wet both sides then place in bread crumbs and bread the whole slice, then place in the hot oil and fry for at least 3-5 minutes till brown but not burnt. Repeat this procedure with all the slices.
6. Put the pre-made Red sauce in a pot and heat at high heat for 5-8 minutes till warm.
7. In a Lasagna baking pan pour a layer ot tomato sauce to cover the bottom of the pan(make sure you have greased the pan before doing this). Then place eggplant slices on the bed of sauce and pour sauce over the eggplant slices.
8. On top of the eggplant slices drizzle two chopped cloves of garlic, a sprinkle of dried basil(if on hand) and sliced or chopped mozzarella cheese.
9. Bake in oven for 1/2 an hour or less.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Frantzman’s eggplant parmesan recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 33 times, 1 visit(s) today