Flourless peanut butter cookies recipe
Flourless Peanut Butter CookiesThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking for a delicious and easy-to-make cookie recipe? Look no further than the flourless peanut butter cookies! These cookies are perfect for those with gluten sensitivities or anyone looking to cut back on traditional flour. Made with just four simple ingredients, including creamy peanut butter and sugar, these cookies are soft, chewy, and packed with rich peanut butter flavor. Whip up a batch of these irresistible treats in no time and satisfy your sweet tooth without the need for flour.
Keywords: flourless, peanut butter cookies, gluten-free, easy recipe, soft and chewy.
Flourless peanut butter cookies recipe details
Why make cookies without flour? I dunno, but it seemed like a good idea! (Besides, some folks aren’t compatible with gluten!). I got the idea from someone else, but this is my own way of doing it to peanut butter cookies. People who have tried them are unbelieving that there is no flour and you will be, too, when you try them! Oh, and the “36 servings?” Actually, that’s 36-40 cookies
Ready in: 30 mins
- 2 cups peanut butter (not “natural”), creamy or chunky
- 1 1/2 cups granulated white cugar
- 1/2 cup light (golden) brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Set an oven rack in the center position and preheat the oven to 350°.
2. In a large mixing bowl (and/or using a stand or hand mixer), mix together the peanut butter, white sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until well combined, light and fluffy looking.
3. Dip out a Tablespoon of the dough and roll it into a ball. Place the balls on an un-greased cookie sheet aqnd squoosh it into a dome shape. (You should be able to fit about 14 of ’em on a standard cookie sheet – rows of 5, 4 and 5). Flatten each to about 3/8″ thick with a fork. (These cookies do not spread of flatten during baking. What you see prior to baking is what you’ll see after baking.)
4. Bake the cookies for 8 minutes. Do *not* wait for them to begin to brown on top, though once cooled you will notice a little browning on the bottoms. When you take them out of the oven they may seem very soft and mushy, but be patient! Allow the cookies to cool completely on the cookie sheet (set it on a cooling rack) before removing.
5. If you don’t eat them all at the first sitting, store them in an air tight container. They will remain a little crunchy on the outside and a little chewy in the middle for a few days.Alternate method
If you want a whole bunch of tiny cookies, use a teaspoonful instead of a Tablespoonful of the dough for each cookie. The results are cookies about 1 1/2″ in diameter…and about 110 of ’em!
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Flourless peanut butter cookies recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.